Miss F. contacted me back in late February to book a biker boudoir themed session in April for her husband’s birthday gift. I was really excited to learn what she wanted in her session. She really loved the idea of a Pin-up style with a mixture of a classic boudoir session. I believe we pulled that off pretty well! Miss F is a mother to two children and works a wonderful job that she is very passionate about. She and her husband both ride bikes and are planning on coming back to do something with their bikes! I am pretty stoked about that. I mean who doesn’t want to capture biker boudoir with a hint of pin-up?? This wonderful lady is 45 yes, I am not lying and she truly ROCKED her session like a real model. Isn’t she amazing looking for 45? She was really nervous about the shoot and unsure but I coached her through the entire process and WOW these images prove that anyone, any age, size or race can truly rock a session and have gorgeous images to cherish.
1. How old are you?
2. What do you do for a living? I am a professional and have an interesting job where there is never a dull moment.
3. What made you decide to take a leap of faith and do a boudoir session? I wanted to give my husband something that he didn’t have for his birthday.
4. Did you have any obstacles or fears about boudoir? Yes, being comfortable with my body being able to pose for intimate pictures with a perfect stranger.
5. Was the session different from what you expected it to be? Yes most definitely, Ramilyn and her Staff made me feel at ease and provided a comfortable environment.
6. What was your favorite part about the entire experience? It was nice to be pampered for the day and left my Boudoir Session feeling like a million bucks.
7. How did you feel when you saw your photographs? Ramilyn did an amazing job capturing the beauty that I could not allow myself to see.
8. Any advice for women interested in their own boudoir session? Do it, don’t put it on you will see the beautiful person you are no matter what shape or size you are. Ramilyn will make you feel comfortable and will capture some amazing memories that you will cherish for years to come.
9. Did anything change about the way you see your own beauty as a result of the session? Yes, be comfortable and love who you are and accept the genetics you were born with. Everyone is beautiful in their own way.
We are boudoir studio located in Culpeper, Va severing Virgina, DC and Maryland area. We believe in customizing your session to truly make it a wonderful and fun filled experience. To learn more please contact us today!