I had the pleasure of working with Jessica again for another surprise boudoir session for her soon to be husband. She wanted to incorporate his jersey in her sporty boudoir session and then move towards something more “sexy”.
I think we nailed it!
1. How old are you? 32
2. What do you do for a living? Nurse
3. What made you decide to take a leap of faith and do a boudoir session? I always wanted to do it so I figured I better do it before I get any older.
4. Did you have any obstacles or fears about boudoir? Being afraid of showing my scars and stomach.
5. Was the sporty boudoir session different from what you expected it to be? Yes, I felt comfortable and wasn’t focused on my problem areas.
6. What was your favorite part about the entire experience? Having my hair and makeup done plus feeling like a model for a day.
7. How did you feel when you saw your photographs? I loved them! I felt gorgeous. It definitely helps to look at my pictures when I am having a blah day to remind myself that I am beautiful.
8. Any advice for women interested in their own boudoir session? To forget about your problem areas or not feeling like you are model material and just do it. Afterwards, you will feel like one!
9. Did anything change about the way you see your own beauty as a result of the session? Yes.
10. How did you like working with Ramilyn Minner and her team? I enjoyed how comfortable the whole team made me and how easy they are to talk to.
Like what you see? If you’re inspired to book a sporty boudoir bridal photography session to light your husband’s heart ablaze, contact the best in VA at Black Lace Boudoir!