Here is our contest winner from our first contest back in January! Caitlyn was so much fun to work with, and we had a blast during her hair and makeup chatting about her children. Yes, she is a mother of two little boys, and one of them is only three months old! She also is a volunteer firefighter as well as her husband. So when we talked about coordination ideas to make her session unique to her and her husband, she decided to bring her husband’s gear for some firefighter wife boudoir. It turned out AMAZING! She looked so “HOT”! We also wanted to do something classic too to keep with the “boudoir theme.”
1. How old are you? I am 26
2. What do you do for a living? I am a receptionist.
3. What made you decide to take a leap of faith and do a boudoir session? I won the contest never expecting to, and I thought it would be tons of fun 🙂
4. Did you have any obstacles or fears about boudoir? not really
5. Was the session different from what you expected it to be? No, when I looked through the pics that have already been done, I got a feeling of what it would be like!
6. What was your favorite part of the firefighter wife boudoir experience? I loved the whole session from getting my hair and makeup done to different picture positions
7. How did you feel when you saw your photographs? I fell in love!
8. Do you have any advice for women interested in their own boudoir session? just go with it, you won’t regret that decision
9. Did anything change about the way you see your own beauty as a result of the session? I def loved how sexy I could be just through photos
10. How did you like working with Black Lace Boudoir (Rami) and her team?
I loved the whole experience