How much does a boudoir session cost in NOVA?
The cost can range in NOVA, but we have a great break down for you.
When you decided on a boudoir photography session you likely fell into one of three categories: you are doing so to mark a romantic occasion, you and your partner may have an upcoming long separation (think long business trip), or you are wanting to experience the empowering feeling of seeing yourself in a different, more desirable light. Whatever your reason may be, we know you’ve done extensive research in how to choose a boudoir photographer in the NOVA area.
This also means you’ve seen many options for how much a boudoir photo session costs. Prices and packages can range from anywhere from $150-$300 per hour PLUS a la carte options for photos, to all inclusive packages for a couple thousand dollars. The pricing is usually dependent on the experience of your photographer, studio, and what is included in your session. More basic sessions (read: not all inclusive), in which you simply show up ready to go at like a hotel, will be cheaper…but you might also not get the look and experience you were expecting.
When it comes to deciding on who the best boudoir photographer in Northern Virginia is, the clear choice is one who provides a pampered, well-educated, and enjoyable experience to doubly-ensure you get your money’s worth.
At Black Lace Boudoir, the boudoir photography studio Washington DC and Northern Virginia women prefer, we aim to provide you the best boudoir experience at a cost effective price. Our boudoir photo sessions are “All-Inclusive”, meaning we take care of everything from an initial phone consultation to same-day photo reveal and ordering appointment.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR BOUDOIR SESSION?
- Pre-Session Planning: We have a one-on-one phone consultation in which we’ll answer any questions you may have about the boudoir photographer and your upcoming session.
- Wardrobe Guidance: We’ve been photographing boudoir style for nearly a decade. Let our experience be your guide! It can be stressful trying to figure out what outfits to wear, what might look best, etc. We are here to help you prepare for your boudoir session!
- Access to Our Client Closet: Our client closet contains dozens of outfits for you to choose from. From lingerie to props, to a simple bra and panty combos, we’ve got what you need!
- Professional Hair & Makeup: Part of your boudoir experience at Black Lace Boudoir is our professional hair and makeup that’s included in your package. You are going to look incredible in your photos!
- Up to 4 Outfit Changes: During your boudoir photoshoot, you’ll be allowed four (4) different outfit changes. To get a head start on some outfit ideas or boudoir styles, check our post here.
- Unlimited Posing: While outfit changes are limited to four, the number of poses you can choose from is infinite! Our post about how to make your boudoir session amazing has some great tips on how to limber up for your session.
- Refreshments and Snacks: A hungry client can be an unhappy client. While we do recommend that you eat prior to your session, we will offer drinks and snacks before, during, and after your session.
- Same Day Reveal and Ordering Appointment: After your photoshoot, you will get the chance to view your sexy photos and order your prints. No more waiting days, or even weeks, to get your one-of-a-kind boudoir photos
- VIP Member: Join our private ladies only group! This is a great place to get inspired and see what other clients did for their session. JOIN HERE
Pricing Options for Boudoir Photo Session
As you can see, your boudoir photo session is so much more than just “taking pictures.” It is entire day filled with pampering and empowering experiences! Our albums begin at $2000. To book, we require a session fee retainer of $500 to secure your preferred date. Payment plans are available! We accept cash, credit/debit cards, and PayPal. You can read more about our payment plans here.
Additional Products Available
We offer a variety of different luxury, high-end products for you to choose from:
- Designer Albums
- Fine Art Metals
- Elegant Heirloom Folio Boxes
- Vintage Viewer
- Mini Albums
- Digital Albums
Ready to Learn More?
Contact us today via our boudoir information form to learn more and schedule your free phone consultation! See why Black Lace Boudoir is the premier boudoir photography studio in Northern Virginia.