10. Being pampered– Let’s be honest, how many of you get your hair and make up done professionally or have a dedicated them whose sole purpose is to make you look stunning? Booking a boudoir session is a great excuse to treat yourself like a queen for a day!
9. You’ve never had professional photographs taken of yourself– I believe that every women should have at lease one boudoir/glamour session. Why? Women of all ages sometimes struggle with self-confidence, it’s an on going thing that many women deal with. The way the media has played such a huge role in our lives making us believe we need to be flawless and super skinny is just not realistic. I know for a fact that many women range in different sizes but no one is any where near perfect like what you may see in magazines or some movies. We get this image in our head and believe we have to be this way in order to be consider “beautiful”. Ladies listen up, Embrace yourself, embrace who you are! Booking a boudoir session is a wonderful confidence booster that really allows you to see yourself in a different way than what you see yourself as every day in the mirror.
8. You’re celebrating a milestone – So you have lost weight and have gotten down to your goal. I want to tell you how truly happy I am when women book because they are proud of their accomplishments. Losing weight is hard for a lot of women, I know first hand that it is not easy road, but when clients call me up with excitement telling me their story. Maybe you have turned 30,40 or even 50! Or maybe he asked you to marry him, and you want to surprise him with a wonderful wedding gift. It doesn’t matter what your reason is, or how old you are, boudoir is for all women!
7. Confidence Booster– Boudoir has an amazing power to bring back that confidence in women. It may sound really silly to prance around in your underwear and pose “sexy” but that experience is so worth it. If you ever felt down about yourself, a boudoir session will change your mind in a heartbeat.
6. Who doesn’t LOVE shopping– As mom I will tell you that I have limit my shopping habit by like 99.9%, but when I can shop for myself I am all over that. I don’t get to do that often. So maybe you are a mom like me and this a great way to have some fun with friends and go a much needed shopping spree. Maybe you may not have children but you just never have time for yourself. I say take this opportunity and go hit up your favorites stores!
5. You look perfect TODAY– Don’t wait around until you have lost all your baby weight, or until you cannot afford to splurge on lingerie… time will not wait for you. Like I said before the media plays a huge roll and making us believe we have to be a certain way to love ourselves. But that is not true, we should LOVE ourselves right now! The way we look with or without make up, cute clothes or mom jeans and shirt. Guess what? We are not getting any younger and why not memory your young beautiful self (yes, you can be 60 and young and beautiful).
4. It’s a gift– What better way to surprise you love one with gorgeous pictures in a album! Marriage, engagement, anniversary, birthday or just because! Boudoir really does make a great statement and something that can top all gifts you ever bought them before.
3. It’s shocking– Your friends will be JEALOUS, trust me they will be!
2. It’s so FUN– Modeling is just fun, something I cannot really describe. I say you just need to try it for yourself to really get the full experience.
1. You ARE worth IT– You are worth it, no matter what you may think deep down. You deserve to embrace your true beauty. The experience alone is so much fun, pampering and full of laughter, smiles and girl time. Because we all need girl time! You are worth it, so what are you waiting for? BOOK TODAY!